Sunday, September 16, 2012


My name is Seenlo, and I am a Thief


I thought that the land of Skyrim would be one of opportunity for my kind

After all, there is a war going on.  Who is going to care about a few trinkets?


Maybe not so much


It is cold and hard with many watchful eyes


I have heard of an old place to the South.  I have heard that there is a secret treasure there; a golden claw.  This will be a good place to stay until the militia forgets its fury

A burial place where the Nords do not go; they say because of respect, but I think they are superstitious as well


It is a harsh land with many dark men about


It is a wonder anyone would want to live here





Tch


Magic is a useful thing to have

I may look into it


Ergh

I do not think these wilds are for me

No, I do not think they are for me



I begin to have second thoughts

Then I remember the rage of the guards.  It would be bad to chance going where they might be

It will have to do


Hmmm

It is already occupied


Perhaps I will be the one who attacks for a change


These men are slow and unobservant


No wonder they shun civilization


They would not last in it


I see maybe why the Nords do not come to these places

No comments:

Post a Comment