Sunday, September 23, 2012

Caves


I am beginning to wonder if this place will be worth the effort


Egh

With so many traps it must be something worthwhile


I wonder...



Hmmm, yes that seems good


This Nord obsession with tombs is getting tedious




I wonder what is causing these things to rise from their graves


Was it a measure that the Nords themselves put into place or was it an outside force?



Mining is not something I would want to do for a living...


...but sometimes it is worth the effort


Hm?  Am I near the surface?


Perhaps not


It seems that they do not fear the sun like some of their kind


This is good to know





Never before have I yearned for the outdoors so


I think perhaps this cave is coming to an end


At least I am back to something someone built

No comments:

Post a Comment